Jason e. greene
As a litigator, Jason has experience representing clients in federal and state court in a wide variety of complex commercial disputes, including cases involving software copyright infringement, trade secret misappropriation, consumer class actions, breaches of fiduciary duty, residential and commercial construction defects, HOA management, natural resource extraction and sales, legal malpractice, and fraud. Whether pursuing claims or defending against them, Jason’s attention to detail and readiness to think outside the box have allowed him to obtain favorable results for businesses of all sizes. He is committed to providing efficient and effective representation to all of his clients, no matter how big or small the case.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2011
- B.S., Economics/Political Science, Brigham Young University, 2007
- Virginia, 2011
- Utah, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 2014
- Member, Utah State Bar Litigation Section Executive Committee (2017-present)
- Associate, Aldon J. Anderson American Inn of Court
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Intellectual Property Section of the Utah State Bar
- Successfully obtained favorable settlement for software company seeking secondary liability for copyright infringement.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of software company defending against trade secret misappropriation claims.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of general contractor in multi-million dollar construction defect case involving a large residential condominium project.
- Volunteer, Homeless Youth Legal Clinic