krystaly n. koch
Krystaly has a passion for commercial law. A recent graduate from the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, Krystaly spent her law school career serving on the boards of numerous student organizations, and aiding many other organizations in various projects to help the community. During law school, Krystaly spoke at the grand opening for the new building at the S. J. Quinney College of Law and interned for Judge Richard McKelvie in the Third District Court for the State of Utah. She was also a student speaker at her law school graduation commencement ceremony.
Krystaly is a Las Vegas native, and outside of work enjoys painting and photography.
J.D., University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2017
B.A., English, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2009
- Utah, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah, 2017
- Co-Vice President, Social Justice Student Initiative, 2014-2016
- Vice President , Family Law Society, 2015-2016
- Membership Coordinator, J. Reuben Clark Law Society, S.J. Quinney Chapter, 2015-2016
- Board Member, Student Litigation Society, 2015-2016